A brief recap of the July update, Polka.Domain has launched its Alpha version, and the team is going through internal testing and implementing fixes. Since then, we’ve made progress on the Auction feature, and more detailed developments to follow.
Below presents a sneak peek at the Polka.Domain interface,
1. All transaction chains have been connected
2. The data processing is adjusted in accordance to the back-end changes
3. Currently processing internationalized content
4. Setting up domain name database
5. Repairing the data inconsistency between the address and the bound domain name
1. Regular price registration, address binding, runtime and automatic testing now support MultiAddress
2. Updated the parameters of registration and address binding interface
3. The registration and address binding interface now supports the import of MultiAddress
4. Repaired issues with the auction and transaction features, including success in change of ownership after verified transactions
Follow for more updates and upcoming release!