Hello Fall! 🍂 In addition to our monthly progress updates, we also have an announcement regarding Polka.Domain’s direction ⬇️
Polka.Domain’s Current Action Plan:
1. Connect to the XToken module to implement cross-chain asset between the relay chain and the Polka.Domain chain
2. Optimize the asset module to implement cross-chain asset between parallel chains
3. Upgrade the code dependency library to polkadot-v0.9.10, which supports the XCM V1 version, and enhances users’ cross-chain experience
4. Achieve cross-chain transactions
5. Lastly, we plan to participate in the Polkadot relay chain as parathread. Although the dedicated parachain slot provides high throughput, it also requires a relatively large sum of deposit for up to two years. Parathreads on the other hand have exactly the same APIs and functions as parachains, with the “pay-as-you-go” approach, which we believe makes more economical sense at the current stage.
1. Further developed and tested App’s responsive and adaptive pages
2. Cached static files to optimize page loading speed
3. Optimized the transaction process and improved the handling of transaction errors
1. The back-end framework is upgraded to polkadot-v0.9.9 version, and the new types and interfaces are optimized. (Code)
2. Integrated the xToken module to support cross-chain asset transfer between relay chains and parachains. (Code)
3. Implemented cross-chain test script that systematically tests for cross-chain transactions.
Follow for more updates and upcoming release!