👷 Khala/Phala Secure Worker Mining
Phala StakePool V2 & Vault on-chain upgrade has been enabled, all related functions related to mining are restricted so we won’t be able to provide statistics this week.
🙋 Khala Democracy Governance
Khala treasury accumulated 35.66 MPHA.
- #79:Khala Runtime Upgrade v1207:Fix the dust problem preventing contribute & withdraw in pools
- #56:Ongoing costs for Quarter 4 (October, November, December) of 2022, for the running of a high-performance and reliable data indexing managed service for Phala Network.
- #55: Ongoing costs for the running of high-performance, scalable, and reliable public infrastructure for Phala.
- Closed beta invitations were all sent
- Contract WASM web validator prototype
2. Computing Power Supply
- Missing claimable reward page on Phala App
- Fix some vault unable to contribute/withdraw problems (Khala v1207)
- Start Bitfrost integration
💻Work in progress
- SGX DCAP productionalize
2. Computing Power Supply
- PRuntime fast sync merged; waiting for Solo & PRB integration
- Ledger Hardware Wallet submitted to app store for review
Community & Ecosystem
a.) Continue the development of custom NFT
b.) Marketplace v1.0 is under development
Operation & Marketing
a.) PhalaWorld Shell Hatch was completed on January 17. Users can download ultra-high-definition Shell pictures and view metadata. Shell Hatch Live Review
c.) PhalaWorld explained the design and production process of UHD Shell to the community
Activities & News
- PrivaDex, a next-gen Dex aggregator running on PhatContract, has won a grant in the Polkadot Winter hackathon!
🪧 Coming up
- On January 20th, Phala’s Dev Advocate Josh was invited to participate in the Swank Panel to discuss the future prospects of WASM smart contracts on Polkadot
- On January 25th, Phala Network will hold Web3 Cloud Transformation — DCloud Round table by Phala Network on the Crowdcast channel jointly with Protocol Labs and Bundlr.
- Phala will be attending the Interoperability for Web3 — Polkadot in 2023 meetup in New York on January 23rd
The Lunar New Year is celebrated by more than 2 billion people worldwide. Happy Lunar New Year to all our Chinese Phamily! May your Year of the Rabbit be full of peace, joy and health!🧨🧧
Phala Network tackles the issue of trust in the computation cloud.
By organizing a decentralized network of computation nodes around the world, it offers high-performance services without relying on any cloud vendor. Phala workers run the programs in Secure Enclaves, a privacy technology already embedded into modern processors, enabling versatile and confidential execution. Together, this creates the infrastructure for a powerful, secure, and scalable trustless computing cloud.